Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thank You Card

Good morning all,

Last night, I made this card as gratitude for any appreciation has given to me. Most of my card are using remaining materials, and not a fancy stuffs. I am glad that I can use my creativity with the crude materials only. This card again decorated by spellbinder dies, spotted & handwriting embosser by provocraft, Stamp from Hero Arts, and also ribbon.

Today's card inspired from great color combo PPDC99 :





also entering this card to:
-The Pixie Cottage : Challenge#87
                         




 - Paper Play Challenges : '11 - Week37

Thanks for visiting my blog, and have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love all the wonderful texture :) Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, what a beautiful mix of papers and embellishes that you have used here! Thanks for joining us at the SOG challenge, hope you enjoyed lot.

    ReplyDelete