Sunday, September 25, 2011

Duo Birdie


Hi all,

Today I made card with autumn as a main theme, and this color combo similar with what SPCC had :


In this card, I made double birds, as the theme from DYSU that is anything about Duo. Moreover, in order to get the atmosphere  of autumn, I use the stamp of leaves from Hero Arts collection, and here is my card :


I would love to join this card to:
- SPCC : Color Combo #118
- DYSU : Duo
- CCEE Stampers : CCEE1138
- Paperplay Challenges : Autumn Leaves

3 comments:

  1. Aw love your take on the challenge, fab images and colours, thanks for joining us at paper play, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love all the cuts and embossing! Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a STUNNER! LOVE the colours, the DP, the embossing, and the LO...an overall FABULOUS card! Thank you SO much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete