Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Love You

Heya all...

To express my love on craft, I made this card. This card made in one layer, not addition layers. Purely adorn with stamp and punch only.




As my love with card making. I also in love with music, my genre more likely to pop, and religious song, hehehe. I am going to join challenge from: Charisma Card : Black & Orange, Creative Inspirations: Single Layer Card, Less is More: one layer card + heart.

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely... I'm really fond of cards containing music manuscript!
    Thanks so much for joining us and do come back again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card hun! thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog and Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dewi Jani, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty punched detail. Thanks for joining in with my colour combo challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card...I do like the punched border! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely card,goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not so much white space but your card is fabulous
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Just love the punched border at the bottom and music paper! Great job...take care!!:-))

    ReplyDelete